- Avatars are no longer personal data.
- They fall outside the scope of the RGPD, are respectful of everyone and can be put to use by all.
- Avatars respect the privacy of individuals.
- They guarantee the respect of confidentiality.
- Avatars preserve the quality and structure of the original data.
- They ensure the reproducibility of results.
Respecting the privacy of individuals is an ethical imperative. Avatars (synthetic data from our solution) guarantee respect for confidentiality. Our vision: "When we analyze data, there is no longer any justification for taking a risk of re-identification. "
We deploy our avatarization algorithm on large-scale medical data. Nantes University Hospital is interested in our solution to ensure privacy of patient data and quality retention for medical research.
We rework the complete data pipeline of SOS Médecins, from the collection of medical data to the production of a monitoring and predicting tool for physicians. This project involves extensive data management to handle more than 3 million medical records per year throughout France.
We integrated this scientific exploration project with the aim of advancing knowledge to fight cancer by organizing Data Challenges. Thanks to avatars, we allowed Data Challengers to work with anonymized databases available in Open Data.